Banky, Bančiansky or Hofferštôlniansky tajch.
Bančiarsky water reservoir – it was built before 1770 for the need of Hofferštôlniansky Extraction Plant in the village Banky. In the 19th century the plant was bankrupt just like the original purpose of water reservoirs. Nowadays it is restored and is a source of water for industrial purposes and often used for swimming. Its volume is 2.0000 m³of water.